Nicki Minaj: Artists To Watch 2010



Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne discovered that the DVD series "The Come Up" two years ago, nearly a decade has passed since a rapper fashion created both the music industry.

Minaj, born Onika marja, has appeared on albums by Gucci Mane, Mariah Carey and Robin Thicke, received nods from Jay-Z and Beyonce, and was courted by the likes of rapper game for future collaborations.

Now, double-minded, potty-mouth MC New York, Queens Borough, who officially signed to Cash Money / Universal Motown Records, through the label Young Money Lil Wayne in early 2009, he worked on his debut not-yet-untitled hoping to release it in the third quarter. In addition to his Young Money family, hopes to work with producer Polow Da Don and JR Rotem on.

"I feel really blessed," 24 years, he says. "This is my time, and makes me feel like I need to provide a classic album. I do not want to let down the people who inspired me, and I know it will be great, because I am myself, and I'm working hard ".

With the blessings of Wayne, has released three mixtapes Minaj from the 2007 all-star appearances on the head of the label. "When I heard that my name was like OMG moment for me," said Minaj their first collaboration, a new version of Young Gunz "Can not stop, will not stop." "I was not big enough for someone of this caliber to notice. I do not think it was my time. It was very surreal."

Now, while preparing his first solo album, Minaj continues to show the world what the noise is, working with Usher, Jennifer Lopez, Keri Hilson, Bobby Valentino and Ludacris. She also appears on the album young money "We Are Young Money," published December 21 and distributed by Universal Motown.

But is still humble about all the opportunities and recognition. "I never thought I'd be one of the girls in this group of elite female rap," she said. "I'm just as shocked as anyone."


0 komentar: