Nicki Minaj stole and crashed the car Dad

   Los Angeles, July 19 (PTI) Rap sensation Nicki Minaj once stole and crashed his father's car after driving his friends to a parade.
    The singer, 26, has become a role model for young fans, as they shot to fame in 2009, but wasn''t always so well behaved and frequently used to sneak the keys to your car the father, "said E! Online.
   "She used to steal the car all the time and she didn''t even have her licence yet," her father Robert said.
   But one trip to a Labor Day holiday parade in New York ended with a run-in with police when Minaj collided with another vehicle.
    "The next thing I know the cops are knocking on the door. I came downstairs and they said, ''Your car was in an accident.'' I said, ''My car? Who was driving it?'' ''Your daughter''," he added.
    But Minaj quickly changed his costly mistake ryöstelemällä his savings, and paying to get your car repaired.
"I had money to fix his car," she said.

0 komentar: