Are Nicki Minaj Planning A Movie Career?


Rapper Nicki Minaj is ready to transfer its successful music career in Hollywood, and has named Will Smith and director Tim Burton, his aides sleep.

4 Life time hit-maker for him always wanted to make a name for himself as an actor, but "fell" in hip-hop for the event - and suddenly found himself leaning toward the next greatest thing in the rap.

However, Minaj is excited to return to his roots to act.

She tells Entertainment Weekly magazine: "I went to school to be an actor, I do not expect to be a rapper he just fell on my knees I would like to get an acting gig I hope that when I ended up .... the trip that I can go back and do some acting. It is my long term goals. "

And that has big plans for Hollywood: .. "I want to work with Will Smith, because he is a successful rapper turned actor and therefore a role model and because I love the wild imagination of Tim Burton, what happens to these characters are so fascinating."

0 komentar: