Nicki Minaj Memories Pre-successful Suicidal Thoughts


Nicki Minaj reached the top of the charts and has collaborated with pop icons. With all this success, it is difficult to imagine that Young Money MC started to feel down about life.

In the November issue of Cosmopolitan, the Harajuku Barbie opens up a wide range of topics, including a dark, especially when the MC intends to kill himself.

"I kept having doors slammed in his face," recalled Minaj his pre-fame struggles. "I felt like nothing was working. I had moved on mine, and here I thought I should go home. He was in a stalemate after another. At one point I was like, "What would happen if I did not wake up? "That's how I felt. Like maybe I should just take my life?"

Passed to take the weaker moments, the MC says the magazine that the company has plans for a bright future. "I put out five albums, and has an Oscar and a Grammy," he said. "And I intend to marry, and a couple of years, that is a sandwich in the oven. ... My whole life is the fact that Nicki Minaj is now. And 'a never ending story."

Fresh out of her with Willow Smith, Minaj was a few words of wisdom to share the differences between him and another star Lady Gaga. Queens native, said that although both take an over-the-top fashion, the MC, is not 24 / 7 routine. "I think Gaga is a dope freakin 'on it," he said. "But I can not lose. Give me sweating. I like to switch to a completely Raggedy" Ahhh, I'm ready. "This change gives me great."



0 komentar: