Nicki Minaj Dons All Black For Cosmo Cover

 Nicki Minaj scored the cover of the November issue of Cosmopolitan! Abandons his signature bright colored wigs and bands worth a black leather strapless mini-dress vibe is a bit 'futuristic, thanks to the belt, and a short, blunt black bob.

It may have dimmed its brightness, but it still stands and looks uh-mazing! There is no such thing as solid black when you talk about Nicki Minaj. Not far from there.

Although Minaj abandoned some of their signature candy pink, has also come clean on many issues close. Some quotes from the powerful functionality of the companions gave knowledge to the readers of Cosmo in the real world Nicki Minaj.

Before the Super Bass singer to great success, he decided to stop everything! We are so glad to give them the best of his thoughts. He said: "I liked having the doors closed on my face. I felt as if nothing has worked. I was moved to its own, and here I thought that I must go home. It 'was the only one dead end after another. At one point it was like, 'What if I do not wake up? "So I heard. Like maybe I should just take my life? "

She shared one of his first rhymes, which was full of flavor. It's Lil 'like this:

"Cookie is the flavor of chocolate chip name / suck my style like a cherry Life Saver." Mmm hmm.

Minaj also highlighted the crucial difference between his kindred spirit Lady Gaga fashion. Both have a taste for flashy and flamboyant, but while Gaga was not taken sweating dead, she wears Minaj and for good reason. It seems to go frumpy to fabulous because of the change is cathartic for him. He said: "I think Gaga is a dope freakin 'on it. But I can not be bothered. Give me sweating. I like to switch to a completely Raggedy" Ahhh, I'm ready. "This change gives me great."



0 komentar: