THE LEGEND OF ZELDA RAP [MUSIC VIDEO]






WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: bit.ly DOWNLOAD THE SONG: bit.ly GET THE SHIRT: bit.ly ------------------------------------ Hey it's our very own website: smosh.com Oh and our Facebook page facebook.com Want to know when we're filming and/or pooping? Now you can: twitter.com ==LYRICS== Yeah my name is Link, man, I'm more well known than Lil Wayne Oh you thought my name was Zelda? THAT'S AF**KING GIRL'S NAME! I've saved the world like fifteen times and and saved the princess from demise And I do it all alone, with no help and no advice "Hey, Look, Listen" Hey, look, listen, you f**king annoying fairy I'd rather be forced to listen to constant Katy Perry I think it's time I got some recognition, don't you think? Legend of Zelda? SCREW THAT! Legend of LINK. ---------- 'Cause he's the L to the I to the N to the K Wears tights every day, don't give a damn what you say Got bigger balls than even Evel Knievel And he ain't gonna stop 'til the world is free of evil ---------- I'll break all your pots and I best not hear your bitchin' I've got the Triforce of courage, BITCH! So you better listen (that's right) I'm called bushwhacker and my bank account's maxed out Got 999 rupees and my leather wallet's packed now Can't back down, can't slack now, the world needs me to attack now Yet I'm forced to pay out the ass for these bombs in Castle Town Just give me some heart containers and let me spit on my ocarina So I can kick that dumbass Ganon all the way to Argentina ---------- 'Cause he's the ...








If you want to learn how to be a legit hip hop emcee, then this is the place for you. RAP 101 teaches you how to be famous rappers like P. Diddy, Lil Flip, and Shania Twain! Please SUBSCRIBE and follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5



49 komentar:

Jacah3 said...

how come they have a whole crew working for them??? it was great when it was just anthony, ian and a camera

linkfat8489 said...

cool

mewmewpowerification said...

hey smosh i have a question!, Who plays zelda in this????????

LotsOfEpicosity said...

Zelda made me jizz in my pants.

jiggilodanny said...

@hipeople1616 we know!!!!!!!!!!

chowder159chowder said...

this video is funny and ridiculouse but i cant stop watching :D

Raquelluvsyou7 said...

my ovaries exploaded

ThoseWeekendGuys said...

The Ad Scares Meh " WHERES YOUR MONEY!'

Above the influence

ghofspa1 said...

They put a lot of effort in some of these videos. It's strange because they don't get paid or anything.

ib525 said...

i love theis song its epick lick you ur

kuppa1122 said...

THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO I HAVE EVER WATCHED

iLoveeYhu64 said...

I Wonder How Zelda Felt When She Got Licked In The Face o.O

snoweatsbabies said...

Best music video...EVER!!!!

Explosiveglue5tick said...

Dude the chick has an awesome voice..

MrStardustRicon said...

very naughty boys list:
anthonny padilla
ian hecox
tiger woods
william ....

RwieRichi said...

Like and Favo ;)

iLoveeYhu64 said...

Still Can`t Stop Hittin Replay ! Love This Song [:

EvilCardboard said...

This music video made me pregnant.

Maeiko said...

WOW. lovely cinematography

VRIESSS said...

This is my drug

MrSlug79 said...

I hate rap music no matter what the subject matter is about. They made Link look like a total twat. Anybody who responds to this post takes it up the coast by Justin Beiber.

iLoveeYhu64 said...

He Is Taller Than Usual As GanonDorf

WilldebeestCo said...

HOLY FIRTRUCK! YOU MADE IT TO THE END OF THE DESCRIPTION!

hipeople1616 said...

0:48 the moon, its face

aminkhedija said...

Im getting sued for abusing the repaly button...

Emily70297 said...

uhave long nails

deadmaster91 said...

0:52 you keep your cap in the oven? I'll try that

andiesilly12 said...

iTongues.

Klegend1000 said...

I dont know why but u remind me of peanuts O.o

Klegend1000 said...

@srgtmuffin Theyre action figures! XD

JuicyPop23 said...

hes so..... sexy!

Msmangoesz said...

does anyone else notice how damn long his nails are at 0:25

puppy31300 said...

I buy all my songs off of.....i-tons

ryanzm12 said...

YTF

AxeBodySprayRS said...

1:08 YTF

pudding1412 said...

0:26 famine hand... well

InterllectualBADASS said...

0:25 OMG you have super long NAILS!!

LloydDanny1978 said...

...Go on facebook
and do a search for these-words -
[[ .. how to rap.. }}

thatll get u to the most amaaaaazing
book on hiphop ever, with all the legends writin in it!!!! it is-the blue one!!
ive just been out to get copies of it for 7 of my friends...for xmas..

NoemiGarcia102 said...

did anyone else notice that the m&m's bag wasn't even open?

TheEthan222 said...

o.m.g

S0LIDFLUX said...

Umm I know the beat in the back ground something from the album rising tied

559everything said...

why does he have a justin bieber doll?

Shauntheamazing said...

So where's step two? Cause I only heard step one, step three and the final one...anyone else notice that??

DiNoSOAR20 said...

" You can buy my song on i- tons."

keedotluv said...

ok, wth is up wit him nd jb dolls?! like evyrtyme yuh turn around he pull one outta no where!

TheArianaLuna said...

i think that is how rappers make up their names! LOL

FeliciaSalas said...

im sorry but his hand looks girly whene he looks at the 50 cents haha

srgtmuffin said...

WHY DOES HE HAVE SO MANY DOLLS

kmPOKEMONMASTERKkm said...

lol bo burnham used the same bass or whatever...rythem XD