Nicki Minaj Is "clumsy" And "not Very" As Lady Gaga



Nicki Minaj said she believes she has much in common with Lady Gaga, since both singers are in favor of individuality and to reassure people that it's okay to be different. Minaj also believes it is a little to the left is just another part of his personality. He talked about the similarity Gaga:

“We both do the awkward non-pretty thing. What we’re saying – what I’m saying anyway – is that it’s OK to be weird. Any maybe your weird is my normal. Who’s to say? I think it’s an attitude we both share.”

Nicki also revealed that after shooting the MTV documentary "Nicki Minaj: My time is now," which was created at the same time that the death of his grandmother at the end of last year, she felt that 'She showed the woman sitting behind the character of real pop star as she worried:

“I was afraid I’d been too real – that I’d shown too much of the actual person behind Nicki Minaj. Someone once told me, ‘People love the facade of pop stars. It’s not good to be a real person.’ So I lost sleep over it. But then I met tons of people who said, ‘I’ve become a fan of yours after watching that documentary.’ I’m realising now that I’m never really going to know the rules. I just have to play.”

0 komentar: