The Rapper Says He Is Happy Not To Be Part Of The Standard

image: Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj insists he is happy to be considered strange and "not just" personal.

The rapper is completely relaxed by the accusations about his appearance and is similar to Lady Gaga in the form of showbiz celebrities.

The singer, who rose to fame with its huge Roman hit''Revanche "he insists, and" Poker Face Star "Gaga have much in common.

So he is promoting the idea of ​​fans are right to be different.

She said: "We both are not awkward, beautiful thing that we say well, what I say anyway, is that it's OK to be weird Maybe your strange is that my normal is to say that I think it's an attitude ...? us. "

In spite of his writings and strange behavior, Nicki showed his vulnerable side in a recent MTV documentary which was filmed at the time, her grandmother was dying.

However, he admits he worries that may have left a lot to show their emotions in public.

She said: "I'm afraid it was too real - who had shown much of the real person behind Nicki Minaj.

"Somebody told me, 'People like the facade of pop stars. It is good to be a real person." As for lost sleep. But then I met a lot of people who said, "I became a fan of you after watching this documentary.

"Now I realize that I'm never really know the rules. I have only to play."



0 komentar: