Nicki Minaj doubt Surrounding People

 

Kapanlagi.com - After gaining popularity, Nicki Minaj claims began to doubt the people around him. 26-year-old rapper honestly say that he did not know which ones can be trusted and which ones are not.

"I'm not someone who easily believe. This may happen because I have confronted with people who have disappointed me," Nicki commentator

"My mind was no longer able to relax. I do not know who your friends and enemies. I do not know if they are with me because they liked me, or because they have other intentions," says the singer.

For Nicki, feeling like that is very burdensome. He's always second-guessing everyone, trying to figure out who they are, and what they want from it. Massive Attack singer explains why he began to doubt her friends is because recently he was invited into the home of a friend, and it turns out there were three strangers who ask for Nicki to sign pieces of CDs they carry.

"I do not expect it from one of my closest friends," said Nicki, as quoted by the magazine BlackBook

Although frustrated, Nicki still enjoy life as a famous person. However, he has learned that valued it more important than recognized.

"I always wanted fame. But when I have achieved fame, I began to realize that fame is not as important as the award. In the end, this time I hope I'm not a celebrity," said Nicki again


0 komentar: