Nicki Minaj Said Second Album Will Contain Roman



Nicki Minaj will fall back into the studio to begin work on her second album, LP, a continuation of the 2010 Rose Friday. Over-the-top rapper is to maintain the most albums in detail near the top, but did not say that one of his characters is a big part of the LP.

"I do not know, I do not think I'm hitting anyone can win the battle for the second album," he told us behind the scenes tour of the Femme Fatale. He added that the Vibe is deciding on the one and only, "Roma ... maybe. But I never give away all my secrets."

Earlier this year, an album Nicki joked announced in September, and when she sat on "Good Morning America" ​​last week, she said the important thing in their next album. "My best work is ahead of me, behind me. Stay tuned," he said. "As soon as I get off this tour [that wraps this month], I go to Los Angeles to work on this second album and will be epic."

In a conversation with MTV News in March, was also Minaj tight-lipped about details for the highly anticipated release, but seem to know much more about his plans for what she wanted to leave. "I can give you an idea," he said. "But I do not want to. I'd rather not right now. Because then everyone will jump on the bandwagon and say they put on their album the same day."

As if all this were not enough, Minaj will co-star in the upcoming animated film "Ice Age: Continental Drift," which was released this summer.



0 komentar: